9/4 URGENT To-Dos to Return to Campus
We can’t wait to see our students back on campus starting September 14. However, returning to campus in-person CANNOT happen unless all parents and guardians complete these essential to-dos:
- Log into your parent portal and review and electronically sign the COVID-19 Student & Family Handbook Addendum.
- Ensure your child has logged into their student portal and electronically signed the COVID-19 Student & Family Handbook Addendum.
- Submit all required student medical records and forms. If you have any questions or trouble completing these forms or submitting the medical records, please email us.
- If you prefer that your child(ren) remain in Model 3: Remote Teaching and Learning and not return to campus starting the week of September 14, click here to opt-in now.
- Monday and Tuesday: Students with the last names A-L will be on campus (M-Z will be learning remotely)
- Wellness Wednesday: All students attend advisory, WILLDS, and activities remotely while the campus is thoroughly cleaned between cohorts.
- Thursday and Friday: Students with the last names M-Z will be on campus (A-L will be learning remotely)
- If there is an exception to this schedule you will receive direct communication from the school.
- Please review the Principles of Hybrid Teaching and Learning 1.0: For Bosque Students & Families.
If you have questions, please join the next optional Parent/Guardian Virtual Meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 6:00-7:00 pm. Please email us for the link to join.
I wish you a restful long weekend and can’t wait to see many of our students back on campus on September 14!
Jessie Barrie, PhD
Head of School