Applications for the 2024-2025 admission season are now open!
Here are the next steps:
- Complete the online application for the 2024/2025 school year.
- Once you have submitted an application, you’ll need to schedule a visit day for your child. Visit days usually begin in late September and are generally held on Tuesdays/Thursdays. They are a great way for your child, and you, to get to know our school up close and personal. Your child will shadow a student for a few hours in the morning (attending a few classes and having lunch together) and parents/guardians will get a tour of campus during this time. During your visit, one of our faculty members will interview your child one-on-one for a short time. You will be able to sign up for a visit day upon completion of the application.
- You will have a parent/guardian interview with a member of the Admissions team on the same day as your tour. This is a great way for you to ask any additional questions or tell us more about your child. A member of our team will reach out to you to schedule your interview time once you have signed up for a Visit Day.
- Your child will need to take an admission test (reading and math) online. You can find test times on our calendar. If they have already taken an admission test at another school, you can have their results sent over to us.
- We require three years of school records (current year and previous two years). A Transcript/Records Request form will be part of your Parent Portal checklist through SchoolAdmin.
- As the final step, you’ll need to submit teacher recommendations. These forms are generally made available after October 1st so that teachers have plenty of time to get to know your child.
Once this list is complete, our Admissions team will review everything and send out a decision on pre-set dates throughout the school year.