Otter Day 2016 will be held on April 20th and April 29th
What Will Students Learn and Do?
- Learn about otters and their habitat
- Participate in a “build an otter” activity to learn about otters and their adaptation.
- Take a hike in the bosque
When is it?
- Wednesday, April 20 and Friday April 29th
- Students will be picked up at school at approximately 9:00 AM and busses will leave Bosque School at 12:30 PM to return to school
Other Important Details
- Funding is available for student transportation to and from the event, if needed
- Students should bring their own sack lunches
For More Information or to Participate
Email Dan Shaw at email@example.com